In this realistic mixture of simulation, RPG and management game you take part in exciting rescue missions as the head of an UK fire department, assemble your force and gradually develop you station.
During complex missions where decisions over life and death are often made, you will get to know what it means to be a true hero of everyday life.
You can recruit personnel with different backgrounds for your rescue crew, e.g. firefighters and paramedics. You can also purchase new vehicles such as variety of fire engines and ambulances and furnish your fire station by buying various props, e.g. office desks, training materials, gym machines etc.
An alarm is calling for the team’s attention! Put on your boots blackened by soot, assemble your team for the mission and head to the site of emergency. Your team must work together to extinguish fires and neutralize fire sources in real-time by using extinguishers, fire hoses and even foam cannons. Use the cutting device to rescue and recover trapped people from crashed vehicles, assess their condition and render treatment. Each completed mission earns you money that you may invest in the development of your fire station, hiring new personnel for your rescue crew and purchasing additional rescue vehicles.
Distribute different station duties such as vehicle maintenance, cooking and cleaning to your crew. Keep up their morale by providing them with free time options. Gain experience and gradually face greater emergencies!
• Includes innovative and realistic hose setup system for missions, operations inside buildings and radio communication.
• All UK vehicle models are inspired by real fire engines and ambulances
• Includes freeplay mode
• During varied day and night missions you will encounter different types of emergencies, e.g. train derailments, burning houses, traffic accidents, air crashes, industrial fires etc.
• Rescue trapped people from damaged cars and render first aid as a paramedic at the supervision of an emergency physician.
• Manage the versatile tasks of paramedics and come to know your personal team of everyday heroes.
• Keep up your team’s morale by providing them with free time options, when they are off-duty.
• Purchase new fire vehicles and ambulances and recruit new personnel for your rescue team.
• Customize your vehicles with different striping schemes.
• Recruit people with different backgrounds for your rescue crew, e.g. firefighters and paramedics.